Get to Know Jeff Nally
I help leaders and teams who are experiencing significant change, uncertainty, and ever-increasing expectations to get clear in their thinking, generate insights, and take action on new ideas to achieve results they never thought possible.
When it’s time to get out of your comfort zone, I make it easy to create a new comfort zone.
My clients are typically experiencing
- Uncertainty because the decisions and actions that helped them achieve success in the past aren’t the same ones that will help them get success in the future.
- Challenges keeping people engaged with their work, each other, and the organization.
- Confusion over conflicting leadership theories and models, hoping that the next one will solve all their problems.
What I do is to
- Coach them with powerful questions that spark new thinking and insights so they can be certain, confident, and clear in their decisions and actions
- Create expert neuroscience applications so they can improve the way they engage, interact, and influence each other
- Take the mystery out of leadership and team effectiveness by creating simple, reliable solutions based on the science of how our brains operate.
It’s not rocket science. It’s just brain science. And I make it easy for you to get the results you want with your brain in mind.
Latest Blog Posts
It's that time of year again - make a resolution, then break a resolution. Try a science-based approach to achieve your goals in the new year. New research from David DeSteno, professor of psychology at Northeastern University and his colleagues, found that feeling...read more
A leader in your company has just been promoted to create a new business unit, hire a management team, and boost company sales. She’s been a great performer in the past, but this new role is outside her comfort zone. As a human resources professional, you want to...read more
There's nothing more human about work than using your brain at work to learn and grow. However, managers and training professionals face challenges tailoring leadership development experiences to meet individual learning needs. Thanks to neuroscience research, we have...read more