Jeff Nally helps leaders deepen engagement, create accountability, and increase performance through the no-nonsense neuroscience of leadership and the science of human interaction in the workplace.
Get to Know Jeff Nally
I help leaders and teams who are experiencing significant change, uncertainty, and ever-increasing expectations to get clear in their thinking, generate insights, and take action on new ideas to achieve results they never thought possible.
When it’s time to get out of your comfort zone, I make it easy to create a new comfort zone.
My clients are typically experiencing
- Uncertainty because the decisions and actions that helped them achieve success in the past aren’t the same ones that will help them get success in the future.
- Challenges keeping people engaged with their work, each other, and the organization.
- Confusion over conflicting leadership theories and models, hoping that the next one will solve all their problems.
What I do is to
- Coach them with powerful questions that spark new thinking and insights so they can be certain, confident, and clear in their decisions and actions
- Create expert neuroscience applications so they can improve the way they engage, interact, and influence each other
- Take the mystery out of leadership and team effectiveness by creating simple, reliable solutions based on the science of how our brains operate.
It’s not rocket science. It’s just brain science. And I make it easy for you to get the results you want with your brain in mind.
Latest Blog Posts
When the CEO Invited Me to the Water Cooler During the COVID-19 Outbreak: Leadership in Times of Crisis and Uncertainty
My seventy-nine year old mother lives with me and my family, and we’re taking every precaution to keep everyone safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak. I had been voluntarily sheltering-in-place at my home for two weeks. I shifted my in-person coaching sessions...read more
As an HR pro, legal advisor, risk officer, or other compliance-related professional, are you tired of wondering, “When will I get my seat at the leadership table in this organization?” Stop wondering and listen to my guest appearance on Tom Fox’s Innovation in...read more
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein Thought leaders and colleagues have published a new book, Imagination@Work: Shifting...read more