Get to Know Jeff Nally
I help leaders and teams who are experiencing significant change, uncertainty, and ever-increasing expectations to get clear in their thinking, generate insights, and take action on new ideas to achieve results they never thought possible.
When it’s time to get out of your comfort zone, I make it easy to create a new comfort zone.
My clients are typically experiencing
- Uncertainty because the decisions and actions that helped them achieve success in the past aren’t the same ones that will help them get success in the future.
- Challenges keeping people engaged with their work, each other, and the organization.
- Confusion over conflicting leadership theories and models, hoping that the next one will solve all their problems.
What I do is to
- Coach them with powerful questions that spark new thinking and insights so they can be certain, confident, and clear in their decisions and actions
- Create expert neuroscience applications so they can improve the way they engage, interact, and influence each other
- Take the mystery out of leadership and team effectiveness by creating simple, reliable solutions based on the science of how our brains operate.
It’s not rocket science. It’s just brain science. And I make it easy for you to get the results you want with your brain in mind.
Latest Blog Posts
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein Thought leaders and colleagues have published a new book, Imagination@Work: Shifting...read more
I noticed something very subtle, yet very strategic during The CoachSource World Coaches Forum at The Warren House outside of London recently. The Forum was full of new information, provocative ideas, and a full agenda! It was comforting - and strategic - to have a...read more
Talent gaps are everywhere in organizations, and there’s a new approach from neuroscience that can help you and your organization win the war (yes, it’s a war) for talent. I’ve been learning from Dr. Paul Brown for the past two years about the brain science of...read more