I use no-nonsense neuroscience to help leaders and teams be more human at work. I'm a credentialed coach, professional speaker, certified coach supervisor, and advocate for improving your thinking and getting results with the brain in mind. As a credentialed coach, I partner with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that generates insights and actions, inspiring them to achieve what they really want at work and in life. As a professional speaker, I inspire audiences to think differently by sharing the latest science and evidence-based approaches to challenges that are unique to each audience...and we have fun with our brains! As a coach supervisor, I lead professional development sessions for professional coaches that include deep reflection, restoration, and a peer-to-peer perspective that generate a “SUPER-vision” to improve the coach and their clients.
- Mindfulness for the Executive’s Mind: How Neuroscience Wins Over Corporate Skeptics
- The Power of Brain-Based Questions When All Executives Want Are Answers: How Neuroscience Wins Over Corporate Skeptics
- Helping Executives Connect with Emotions: How Neuroscience Wins Over Corporate Skeptics
- Turning Doubtful Executives into Coaching Advocates: How Neuroscience Wins Over Corporate Skeptics
- “How Do I Control My Emotions When Employees Drive Me Crazy?”